That's right, so go grab those empty slots while they're still, um, empty.
And just to refresh our memory, here's my GUIDELINE
. Please peruse it thoroughly as to avoid any misunderstanding:
* I offer purely CHARACTER
* All my work is currently in digital format and the following price are for personal commissions only
. Please PM me via note or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for commercial related work.
* Your own characters are copyrighted to you and I will not
use them for commercial purposes, but I reserve the right to use the finished images and/or final printed publications for my personal portfolio and/or post it in websites which I am a member of.
* This might go without saying, but I have the right to decline any commission proposal directed to me.Style
Simple painting/cell-shade style coloring. A tad anime style, if you will. Rough example:
For the time being, generally I DON'T accept:
portraits, full paintings, decals, tattoos, graphic designing, interior designing, and pro-bono requests.Backgrounds
None whatsoever. The character/s will be put on limbo (that reoccurring white expanse of nothingness you'll find in my drawings)Pricing
- Face/waist-up: US$40
- Full-body: US$50
- Each additional character: + 50%
(this means a waist-up of Holmes and Watson will set you back $60
, while a scene involving full-bodied Holmes and Watson will cost $75
- Even when they're not really characters, additional elements that are about as big as the characters will be charged as additional characters (this means full-body Holmes and Watson and a steampunk tank will cost you $100
- Don't have any description? That's character creation. $200,
no additional character option.
- Full-color/monochromatic/line-only drawings are priced the same.Theme Preference
NC-17 stuff. Excessive gore is a no. Blood is okay, entrails gushing out everywhere not okay. Pornographic depictions and full-frontal nudity are off-limits, for obvious reasons. Credit
remove any signature/website address I placed on my work. I guarantee you I will be discreet in where I'm putting them. Process
1. Send me the contents of the commission and references via DA note. Yes, references are a must, unless you expect me to create a character for you.
2. Once we agreed on the rates and schedule I'll send you a rough sketch.
3. You get a single chance of revision here. Once you agreed on the sketch please pay 50% up front first.
4. Once I've gotten the first half of the payment I'll finish the work according to the agreed deadline, and send you the low-res file.
5. As soon as I received the second half of the payment I'll send you the hi-res JPEG file (max 150dpi A4 size).Payment
PayPal. Once we've established a deal I'll let you in on the details.
* Shop can be closed at any time, so while I will not
cancel commissions that's already at least 50% paid, please reserve slots as soon as possible because first come, first served